- 29 MAR Fake news and verification in news reporting
- 03 APR Rethinking the sharing economy: The distributed pleasures of home grown food in Central and Easte...
- 04 APR Lina Dencik: From Surveillance Realism to Data Justice
- 04 APR Doctoral thesis presentation: In Their Majesties' Service: The Career of Francesco De Gratta (161...
- 18 APR CANCELLED: The Paradoxes of Soviet Ukrainian Historiography
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.