- 19 JAN Ny Bok: Medizintourismus. Erfahrungen mit einer weltweiten Wachstumsbranche
- 20 JAN Book Release: Art in transfer in the Era of Pop, at Moderna Museet
- 20 JAN Animation of the Technical and the Quest for Beauty
- 23 JAN Gendering Post-Socialism: Spaces, Norms and Marginalities
- 06 FEB Shouldn’t, Wouldn’t, Couldn’t? Explaining the (non-)Involvement of Domestic Wealthy Elites’ Givin...
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.