Collaboration for knowledge exchange and innovation
Södertörn University works to promote knowledge exchange and various forms of collaboration between our researchers, students, alumni and organisations and businesses in the surrounding community. These organisations may be regional, national or international.
The aim is that collaboration between academia and organisations and businesses will provide society and individuals with new knowledge for use in development and innovation, as well as lifelong learning.
The aim is to support economic growth in a sustainable society.
- Collaborative and contract research
- Continuing education and training
- Student collaboration and career services
- Innovation support for business development
- 06 MAR Negotiations between possibilities and reality: reproductive plans and their fulfilment by famili...
- 10 MAR Doctoral thesis defence: Anti-nuclear movements in discursive and political contexts: Between exp...
- 16 MAR Teacher Education: Where are we and where are we going? An invitation to an international discussion
- 20 MAR Regional identities and where to find them: cases of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 MAR Bjarki Valtysson: Between Creativity and Control: Regulation, Facebook and Civic Agency
The overarching aims of the university's third stream activities are to facilitate the students' entry to the world of work through education with links to the labour market, and to contribute to lifelong learning and competence development. They also include the university's participation in national and international knowledge and innovation systems.