Study information

Students.Our aim is to provide students at Södertörn University with the best possible service and support, so this area of the website gathers practical information that we hope and believe you will find useful.

Do you want to know how to apply to higher education or when the semester starts? Do you need to contact the Student Health Service, or perhaps you are planning to become involved with a student organisation? Do you want to apply for a degree certificate but are unsure how to go about it? Many questions can arise during your studies; if you can't find the answer you need here, please contact one of our study guidance advisors or Student Support Services. They will be happy to help you.

Choose what you want to study at Södertörn University from our programmes and courses in our online prospectus.


Your SH-Card is a keycard, as well as a printing and copying card and a library card.

New student

Collect your SH-Card from reception in the Moa Building. You will need to present valid identification.


Replacement SH-Card

If you have lost your SH-Card, please report this to the front desk at reception and apply for a new one. You should talk to both the library and reception to have your card deactivated if you lose it.

Collect your SH-Card from reception in the Moa Building.

PIN code

An SH-Card has a 4-digit PIN code that is used for accessing university premises. Talk to the front desk in reception if you have forgotten your PIN code.