Collaboration for knowledge exchange and innovation
Södertörn University works to promote knowledge exchange and various forms of collaboration between our researchers, students, alumni and organisations and businesses in the surrounding community. These organisations may be regional, national or international.
The aim is that collaboration between academia and organisations and businesses will provide society and individuals with new knowledge for use in development and innovation, as well as lifelong learning.
The aim is to support economic growth in a sustainable society.
- Collaborative and contract research
- Continuing education and training
- Student collaboration and career services
- Innovation support for business development
- 19 JAN Ny Bok: Medizintourismus. Erfahrungen mit einer weltweiten Wachstumsbranche
- 20 JAN Book Release: Art in transfer in the Era of Pop, at Moderna Museet
- 20 JAN Animation of the Technical and the Quest for Beauty
- 23 JAN Gendering Post-Socialism: Spaces, Norms and Marginalities
- 06 FEB Shouldn’t, Wouldn’t, Couldn’t? Explaining the (non-)Involvement of Domestic Wealthy Elites’ Givin...
The overarching aims of the university's third stream activities are to facilitate the students' entry to the world of work through education with links to the labour market, and to contribute to lifelong learning and competence development. They also include the university's participation in national and international knowledge and innovation systems.