The library offers advice in publishing issues for PhD students and researchers.
We can help you with questions on:
- Registrering your research in the publication database DiVA
- Open Access and discounts on publishing fees (APC)
- Research data
- (Predatory) journals
- Statistics and bibliometrics
- Reference management software (Zotero, EndNote)
- Information seeking
We can organise symposiums/workshops for researchers or doctoral students with different themes on for example: Open Access, parallel publishing and introduction to bibliometrics.
The Publications Department provides day-to-day support to editors and authors at the Södertörn University publishing in the following series:
- Södertörn Academic Studies
- Research Reports
- Working Paper
- Teaching materials from Södertörn University
The Publications Department also gives support and advice to other publication series connected to certain subjects at Södertörn University.
We can provide support and advice on the following matters:
- Copy-editing, layout and cover design
- ISBN and ISSN
- Printing (including print-on-demand and short-run production)
- Distribution, marketing and sales (registering books on Amazon, Adlibris, etc.)
- Open Access publishing
The Publications Department is also working with the production of Södertörn Doctoral Dissertations and is responsible for organising the presentations of theses. More information is available on the Employee Web External link, opens in new window. (in Swedish).