RKH subscribes to several databases, such as Academic Search Premier and Cinahl. These can be found in the library's database list External link.. In the database list, the databases that RKH has access to are marked with the Red Cross symbol.
Accessing articles in the Cinahl database
When you search for articles in databases such as Cinahl and Pubmed, there are different ways to access the article itself. Sometimes there is a link to the article in the result list, but for those articles that do not have a pdf link, you can do the following:
- Go to Cinahl and do your search.
- Click on the article title to get more information about the article.
- Look for the article's DOI number. It often says DOI, followed by a link with a long line of numbers and letters.
- Click on the DOI link. In most cases, the DOI link will lead you to the article itself.
- If you do not access the article via the DOI link, you can check if the article is in SöderScholar. In that case, copy the article title and search for it in SöderScholar's search box.
When you search in SöderScholar, you will find material which is:
- available for both SH and RKH
- only available for RKH
- only available for SH