Need help finding research or writing references?
Until 3 June, the library offers drop-in tutoring on Mondays 14.00–16.00 and Thursdays 10.00–12.00 in the Info Workshop UB 517.
The library´s tutoring is offered to students at Södertörn University and The Swedish Red Cross University College who are writing essays etc. and want to learn more about information seeking or referencing.
- Together we will work with questions like:
- Where can I search for scholarly research on my essay topic?
- How do I get more relevant search results?
- What characterizes a scholarly article?
- How do I write references?
Until 3 June, you are welcome to drop in on Mondays 14.00-16.00 and Thursdays 10.00–12.00 in the Info Workshop UB 517 in the library.
You can also book a time for tutoring up to and including June 5. Read more on the page Book tutoring in information seeking.