The following applies:
- The library building is open Monday-Friday at 10:00-15:00. We are only open to students and staff members at Södertörn University, The Swedish Red Cross University College and SMI.
- You need a key card to enter.
- The information desk is only staffed at 11:00-14:00. You need a key card to enter during these hours as well.
- Before coming in, make sure you have a PIN registered with your card. If not, you won't be able to borrow when the information desk is unstaffed. Select a pin.
- If you have a reserved book for pickup you will find in in the dayloan room. Borrow in the self-service machine. On your pickuo message you will see how to find the book.
- Group studies is not allowed due to the pandemic.
Any question? Please contact us. You can reach us by phone 08-6084016 when the library is open.
We apologize for any inconveniance caused by these restrictions, who are due to the pandemic situation. If you wish to read more about the library's services during the pandemic, please see the page www.sh.se/library/corona.