10. Vision Student is a union that helps students achieve their career goals. Vision brings together all students, regardless of field of study, and offers its members free services such as salary management, counseling and the opportunity to apply for Vision's scholarships: https://vision.se/for-dig-som-ar/Student/ External link, opens in new window.
11. Westudent offers Sweden's college and university students local and national student discounts through the Student Booklet. Through their app and the Student Booklet, Westudent offers exclusive discounts for building relationships between students and the business community: https://westudents.se/ External link, opens in new window.
12. Mecenat: The Mecenat card will give you access to a variety of discounts ranging from purchasing a new mobile phone to booking a holiday. You can get help with ordering your Mecenat card at the SöderS’ Help Desk or contacting email@example.com, we recommend using this card in combination with your SöderS membership. https://mecenat.com/se External link, opens in new window.
13. Just like Mecenat, Studentkortet is another student card you can obtain to access many variety of discounts. With your Swedish personal number, you can just sign up free online: https://www.studentkortet.se/
14. SL & SJ: If you are studying more than 22.5 points at the university during a term, you will be eligible for student discounts when purchasing a single, weekly, monthly or annual SL ticket (SL is the public transport provider in Stockholm). It is important to keep your student ID (such as the Mecenat card) with you at all times when using this discounted SL card. Note, the Mecenat card must have the SL logo on it. https://sl.se External link, opens in new window.
Also, all students with a Mecenat card will have access to a 15% discount when purchasing a trip at SJ (a Swedish train operating company). https://sj.se External link, opens in new window.