The sooner you start treatment, the greater the chance the person survives. Listen carefully to the spoken instructions from the defibrillator if you are going to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Do not forget to ask someone to call 112 and be prepared to meet the ambulance staff when they arrive.
Defibrillators are located in the following places:
- In reception, level 5 of the MA building
- Corridor in the MA building on level 8, stairwell 3
- MA building, level 4 at the entrance to the MB building
- MB building, level 3, by the cloakroom
- Primus level 2, just to the left inside the entrance
- Library, just to the right inside the entrance
- Library, level 7, by the invigilators’ office
- Entrance to the F Building, level 5
- In the corridor, level 9 of the F Building
- Alfred Nobels allé 12, at the entrance, to the right