To recover your password via Office 365, you must first have registered secondary contact details. If you haven’t done this, you can read more about how to do this below the heading “Hur du registrerar alternativa kontaktuppgifter” (How to register secondary contact details). The steps below show how to recover the password for your SH-Account:
- Go to the link for password recovery. Now there are a series of clicks:
- Click “Use another account”.
- Click “Work or school account, Created by your IT department”. Enter the username for your SH-Account and click “Next”.
- Then click on “Can’t access your account”.
- Now you need to enter verification details. Choose your secondary email address and click on “E-post” (Email). You should now receive a verification email from the Microsoft Online Services Team at your registered email address that includes a verification code. Enter the verification code on the restore page and click “Nästa” (Next).
- Now click on “Skicka ett sms till min mobiltelefon” (Send a text to my mobile phone). Enter the phone number you registered and click “Text”. You can also choose to receive be called, in which case you click on “Ring min mobiltelefon” (Call my mobile phone).
- If you chose a text message you should have received one from Microsoft with a verification code. If you chose to be called, an automatic voice will read the verification code to you. Enter the verification code and click “Nästa” (Next).
- Choose a new password and then click “Slutför” (End). You can read about how to compose a password under the heading “Our password criteria".
Now you’ve recovered your password!
Go to app.sh.se/account and log in using one of the available options for recovering your SH-Account password.
If none of the above options work for you, you are welcome to visit MedieCenter for help with recovering your password.