Students can obtain help with most things relating to studies from the first day of their course to the last one.
At the study information desk, you can:
- Apply to register on a course.
- De-register if you want to leave a course, but still be able to apply for it another time.
- Apply to re-register if you have already studied a course but have credits left to take.
- Sign out your corrected exam papers.
- Hand in take-home papers and assignments to be forwarded to the teacher.
- Certify a document that shows that you are studying or how many point you have taken so far.
- Apply for a credit transfer on your programme.
- Apply for approved leave from studies.
In some cases, you can also:
- Get a timetable for your course.
- Get a syllabus that describes the modules on the course in more details.
- Get sample exams as a revision aid.
The study information desk can also help you with contacting a careers and study guidance advisor if you have questions about what to study, or with contacting an academic secretary if you have questions about a specific course.
When the study information desk is closed, the website also provides information about many of the issues that the study information desk can help with.
Study Information Desks
MD 5 – The School of Natural Sciences, Technology and Environmental Studies and the School of History and Contemporary Studies
Subjects at the School of Natural Sciences, Technology and Environmental Studies:
Biology, Development Studies, Environmental Science, Geography, International Health, Meal Sciences, Media Technology and Tourism Studies.
Subjects at the School of Historical and Contemporary Studies:
Archaeology, Archive Studies, Ethnology, History, History of Ideas and the Study of Religions.
Monday – Thursday, 12.30–15.00