5th Nordic Challenges Conference, 1-3 June 2022, "Nordic Neighbourhoods: Affinity and Distinction in the Baltic Sea Region and Beyond"
The research programme Reimagining Norden in an Evolving World (ReNEW) together with the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES) would like to invite you to the 5th Nordic Challenges Conference "Nordic Neighbourhoods: Affinity and Distinction in the Baltic Sea Region and Beyond".
The conference is planned to be on-site and addresses both the overarching theme “Nordic Neighbourhoods” and other topics fitting to the six streams of the research programme “Reimagining Norden in an Evolving World” (ReNEW):
- Nordic cooperation and region-building
- Democracy, governance and law
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation
- Multiculturalism and globalization
- Nordic culture, education and media.
More information, including the Call for applications, will be added on a continual basis during the second half of 2021. Please stay updated and visit this page for more details later on.