Web register 2020-01-08 – 2020-01-15
Before you can register via the web, you will need an SH-Account – this is what you use to log in. After you receive your final admission decision, the university will send you an email with information about how to create an SH-Account. Once you have received your SH-Account you can register via the internet.
- Click on the link to web registration (Student-Ladok) The page is in Swedish the first time you log in.
- Click on Select higher education to login and search for Södertörn University. (In Swedish: Välj lärosäte för inloggning)
- Click on Proceed to Login and enter your SH-Account.
- Change the language to English in the top right of the page, where it says In English.
- Courses you have accepted on are listed below UPCOMING.
- If web registration is possible, you will see a link to Register. The registration button is only available during the registration period. If the registration period is not open the date registration opens will be shown.
- Click on the registration button for the course you want to register on, then click on Register me.
- You are now registered and can see your course below CURRENT.