Sit an examination in another city

Students may sit their written examinations in a different city if they wish.

You are responsible for contacting your examiner and/or programme secretary for permission to sit an exam somewhere else. After this, contact the university where you wish to sit the exam. The examiner and/or programme secretary manages all the necessary administration for you to sit your exam in a different place.

Sitting an examination from a different university

If you are registered as a student at Södertörn University in the relevant semester, you can apply to sit an exam from a course at a different university. Send an e-mail to

If you want to sit an examination from a different university at Södertörn University, you must always make the application at the other university yourself.